Terms and Conditions
1. Your card will automatically be charged for the goods which you have ordered.
2. We reserve the right to suspend deliveries to you and/or terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority from your card issuer for payment or we reasonably believe that payment will be refused. You agree to compensate us in full against any and all reasonable costs and expenses (including reasonable legal) costs and expenses that we may incur in obtaining payments due from you that you have not made in accordance with your agreement with us as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
1. Each Product for which you click ‘Add to cart’ is added to a ‘shopping cart’ facility. You are given the opportunity to review the quantity, delivery date and frequency of each item in your shopping basket when you choose to ‘check out & deliver’. You can change these, or cancel the purchase of each of the Products completely, at this stage, at any time before clicking ‘place order’. After you have clicked ‘place order’ and after our acceptance of your order, items are added to your delivery in addition to any items that you have previously ordered. The Website still allows you to review all the Products that you have already ordered from us, and make amendments and corrections to them until the deadlines published on the Website.
2. Your submission of an order amounts to an offer to enter a contract to buy the products from us, you cannot then withdraw or cancel your order once the website has displayed confirmation of your order.
3. Where we accept an order, we do all that we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled. Products are, however, subject to availability and market conditions and we do not always know if a Product is or will be available at the time of accepting an order. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered, we may offer a reasonable substitute. You may reject that substitute, and you will not be charged for it, if you have paid already, we will refund any amount paid for it. If we do not offer a substitute, we will remove the Product from your order so that you are not charged or, if you have paid already, we will refund you the price. We will, however, bear no liability for unavailability of Products.
4. The price that we charge you for the products will be the price stated by us on the Website prior to you clicking the ‘place order’ button.
5. All produce offered by us are subject to seasonal changes in supply levels and supply prices. If you are a repeat customer, the prices for certain products may therefore differ from the price for those products when first ordered by you. We recommend that you check the Website regularly for price changes.
6. We sell only to end users and our products are not for re-sale. You warrant that you shall not re-sell any of the Products.
Delivery of products and inspection by you
1. We will make delivery to your address or a designated address as stated. We reserve the right not to deliver to all locations and we will tell you when you apply to register an account with us whether we can deliver to your address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or damaged while there, we do not accept liability, and will offer compensation at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal. Any changes to address details must be made before the order deadlines published on our Website.
2. If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes.
3. You must inspect the products as soon as possible after delivery and notify us promptly if you find any defects, by calling us, emailing us or writing to us at the telephone number or address shown on our Website. We will replace or refund you for defective Products.
4. I understand that I need to give my fruit & veg a good wash before eating.
Sparshotts Home Liabilities and Warranties
1. We warrant that the products will be of satisfactory quality and, therefore, if the products which you purchase from us are faulty or defective you should notify us as previously stated. We will examine the products and, if the products are faulty or defective we will replace the faulty or defective products or refund the price of the faulty or defective products.
2. The warranty in paragraph 1 above does not apply to faults or defects which been caused by your mis-use and/or neglect of the products or by accidents caused while the products are in your possession.
3. As a company Sparshotts Home believe in customer service and take pride in providing all our customers with a good quality service.
Your statuatory rights
If you are a consumer (an individual acting outside of the course of your business or trade), there are certain terms implied into your contract with us, which we cannot exclude, or limit (for example, under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 we have to supply goods to you which are fit for their purpose).
Links to the site
Websites or pages to which this site is linked (other than other websites operated by us) are for information only and have not been reviewed by us. We have no responsibility for the content of such websites or pages and accept no liability for any losses whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to the same.
Sparshotts Home handles celery, celeriac and kiwi fruit.
Sparshotts fruiterers ltd handles gluten, celery, celeriac, soya, milk and nuts.
If you suffer from any allergies, it is important that you take appropriate advice before ordering any produce from us since we cannot accept liability for any potentially adverse allergic reaction that you might experience as a consequence.